Friday, 24 March 2006

Just felt like making stuff for Sathees' kids and thus, made Blackcurrants Muffins in 25 minutes, 'aga-ration method again.
Ingredients:
1 cup white flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

1 cup milk
20 g butter
2 eggs
Handful of blackcurrants

Instructions:
Mix white flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
Then, add milk, butter and eggs into the mixture.
Stir in the blackcurrants into the mixture.
Scoop the mixture into the greased muffins tray.
Place tray in preheated oven at 175 deg cel for 20 minutes.


Alan came back home from work and had one of my home-made muffins, then he kept asking me again and again if I wasn't kidding when I said I made it from scratch. He said it was really really good, he suggested I try with less baking powder (reduce by 25%), less sugar (reduce to 75%), and use just a pinch of salt to see if it still works.

No comments: