
One of the most difficult things to do... and we had been trying our best to find ways and means to keep Bodhi with us in Singapore. But we know that her quality of life would simply not compare to what her new family would be able to give her:
1) huge space to roam freely
2) able to play with 2 other dogs, one of them is actually Bodhi's pup
3) lots of company, they have a son & a domestic help at home full time
And when we met the new family, and the size of the property they have, we knew we made the right decision. Bodhi's new family is really awesome, 100% animal-loving & very gentle people. I am very impressed with their 7-year old son. Hendrik was not only well-behaved, respectful, non-rebellious, and he loves Bodhi so unconditionally!
Not only do I have my utmost respect to Brigitte & Dieter for having brought up Hendrik so well, I feel relieved as well that Bodhi is in good hands. They don't 'wack' their dogs (sorry, I do) and they have so much (immeasurable) patience and I truly felt like I was so surrounded by love. I am sure Bodhi will eventually feel at home, and will look to Brigitte, Dieter & Hendrik as her family.
I was in tears when Brigitte said to me that I could have Bodhi back anytime if I changed my mind or if I wanted her with us in Singapore. That was the sweetest and 110% most gracious, and totally beyond words for me. She's amazing! Thanks Brigitte! :)
I will miss you terribly, my dear Bodhi. :(
click on the thumbnail picture for more of Bodhi & Frieda (Bodhi's pup).
![]() |
| Bodhi's New Home |

No comments:
Post a Comment