I always feel really pampered whenever I am in Bangkok, and staying at Malaysia Hotel. Khun Ghim (Uncle Ghim) always offered to send me to the shopping area or anywhere I wanted to go. But I always kindly turn down his offer, as I am a stingy fella. I travel by bus to all the shopping districts, and train to the weekend market at Chatuchak.
However, I always book Khun Ghim whenever I need to go to the airport. He's always reliable and get me there on time for my flight. His charges are reasonable too, but I can't help but hagger the price and I know he always gave in to me. I usually give him all the spare coins I have in my pocket too - sometimes as much as THB 80. He's a really nice guy, and now a proud owner of a new Toyota car.
No comments:
Post a Comment