
Norman's 31
st birthday & I arranged with all his friends to give him a surprise party. He went to Sherryland after his church service, only to find that there wasn't anyone there. I told him that Alan & I just finished our dinner at the new place, The White Rose, and asked him to join us for a drink. I didn't tell him his friends were there, nor did I mention about his birthday. So, he arrived after two minutes & was surprised to see us all there waiting for him.

A clowning moment for Alan, posing a picture with Norman.
Then, Ragul & Loyed took it to the next level. I wonder who was enjoying it more...lol

OK guys, be serious & get a picture taken before everyone got pissed. We'd like to term it as "Happy Man", as Loyed would be able to tell you more about it. He is probably the only one that has been to nirvana.

And the fun didn't stop, Sadees went on to provide more entertainment when he arrived.

No comments:
Post a Comment