Saturday, 22 December 2007

I think the last time Alan and I had really fantastic home-made noodle was when Raja was still working with us (read post dated 29 Sept 06).
After yesterday unsuccessful attempt with Rasika on handmade noodle, we decided to try it again today. Well, we got it right this time. YAY!!!
Recipe: 21/4 cups flour, 1 tsp bread improver, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 3 eggs, 2 tsp olive oil.
(Note: we use 1 tsp bread improver as our flour wasn't of a good quality)

Before Alan finishes the uncooked noodle, I thought I should quickly whip up something fast.

I made Pad Kee Mao, vegetarian-style (below). Very typical fried noodle style, just the difference in the sauce: soya sauce, chilli-garlic sauce, sugar, lime juice, salt, fish sauce all mix together and stir in, add basil, coriander and crushed peanuts before serving. Dinner was yummilious, I must say :)

No comments: