Saturday, 21 June 2008

Having the privilege to join Thang's entourage was a bonus for Connie & myself, I would have never thought that was possible. Well done Connie - for the suggestion.
I was rude actually, I didn't ask Thang but I told him that WE would be joining his entourage.
We are the THREE MUSKETEERS & we have been there for one another, even though we don't see each other as much. It was really special for all 3 of us to meet again - fate has brought us together and we have bonded since March 1999. Interestingly, Connie highlighted one thing - that we only did ONE subject together. Accounting, that is. I will never forget those few months of studying together, and doing our project together. We were all different, and we had our differences. But, our friendship only grew stronger & nothing less.
(Above) Thang & Otoko
(Below) Thang & Connie
Instead of just watching and snapping pictures, I was tasked to carry one of the gifts to the Bride's place, & I had the honour of walking side-by-side, in front of, and just behind the Groom. Wow... envious of my VIP role or not?
The Newlywed (Thang & Mai) just outside the church (below)

No comments: