I caught up with Alvin, Wendy & Kasey for a Hotpot Buffet. The food was just ok, but the company was priceless.
While Kasey has to set a good example for her daughter (& also her loving hubby Desmond came to pick her up), Wendy & Alvin & myself went to East Coast for a drink. I haven't gone to East Coast for a long long time... so, that was nice.
I also found out that Wendy has been following my blog, she definitely knows a lot about me and what's happening in my life, etc. Thus, it didn't feel like we haven't met for ages.
I also found out that Wendy has been following my blog, she definitely knows a lot about me and what's happening in my life, etc. Thus, it didn't feel like we haven't met for ages.
Wendy: Start your blog soon as I would love to read and know your ins & outs.
No comments:
Post a Comment