Thursday, 5 June 2008

Yes, I turn 38 today.
I've not been easy to please, I prefer quiet time & non-party sort of celebration.
My Number 1 choice would always be to have a wonderful meal with Alan, and this is perhaps the only time that I would not mind spending a bit more to pamper myself.
This birthday, Alan decided to cook for me and I couldn't be happier.
We started with Lobster Bisque (above), the flavour is out of this world... SUPERB!
The best thing about having this meal at home is that I could actually request for 2nd helping. (anymore left?)
Then, we continued with our mains - you guess it!
Lobster I am normally not good with French food, not much of a butter or cream sort of person. But Alan, being the Chef he is, cooked the dish to perfection. And it tasted really good.
Finally, my Birthday cake...
And all this was done just the way I have wanted it.
Thank You My Love...
Oh... I was told this was not the end of my birthday celebration, I was asked to pack our bags for a weekend getaway.

No comments: