Sunday, 13 July 2008

Congratulations for having finished your Diploma Jan!
Sorry that we are unable to be there for your Graduation ceremony.
Remember that Uncle Alan & I will always be there for you.
(Below) My sister Zoe, and my niece Jan & Elesia.

Jan having a picture taken with my Mom. (below)

Elesia is doing her 1st year at the Poly, I'm very pleased to see that she has matured & turned out well - definitely someone the family can rely upon.

Eleisa: Thanks for taking care of Mom & Irene! Love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Been ages (embarrasingly long time)since I was last in touch. So muchto tell and to hear about, huh? I lke the ad on your blog now - very commercial. lol
Before you ask, our blog has just plain 'expired' due to lack of attention from me. I think I'll start another new one soon though.
Hope you get over your wog soon mate.
Cheers,

Trev.