Vic, ET & I went for dinner together at Shokudo... after a failed attempt to get to the Singapore Flyer, Vic has a 40% discount (Sept only) and it was the last day he could show us what he had already been - twice. Lugging his complete set of his professional NIKON (super heavy compared to the Olympus I have); and with a foot in the cast; and his determination to get us to the venue... aiya... Where to find such a good friend?
Well, though we didn't get to get up to the Singapore Flyer (or even come close to seeing the SG Flyer itself), the evening was great, the company was better.
Vic & ET suggested that I go to Changi Hospital to get my eye checked. With all the problems I have been having, I thought I might as well go to the one-stop service at A&E. Besides, it's a Public Holiday tomorrow, so I will have to go to the hospital anyway.
The Good: X-ray showed that my lower back is OK. But I am not sure if it was normal.
The Bad: My right eye has conjunctivitis.
For that reason, I am staying away from catching up with friends... sorry.
I am presently staying with Vic & ET who have been really kind and have continued to extend their hospitality even though I am rather contagious. They are in the teaching profession, and this is the exams period. :(
Thanks so much guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment