We need a ceiling fan in our room, and we were not happy with a wall-mounted fan. The false ceiling created a bit of drama, and not many contractors were willing to undertake the job. The room usuable height is 12 feet. Initial talk with a couple of contractors indicated that there would be the breaking of false ceiling plaster, and a wood structure to support the fan.
Oh boy... was I glad to have changed the contractor. The next contractor came in a group of 3, and noticed the skylight panel and went on into the false ceiling gap, pinpoint the beam to drill the bracket...
Within 30 minutes, the whole job was completed. The trio worked well together I must say.
Finally, after 10 days of drama, we have a ceiling fan in our room.
I am sure we will sleep well tonight...
Zzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment