For those who don't know... Sarah is one of my oldest & bestest buddies. We were probably 12-13 years old in Secondary One, and we were the only two who were in the same class for 4 years. We were both in Normal stream for the first 2 years, then we were promoted and went to the Express stream for the last 2 years.
We lost touch for quite a few years, and one day I just picked up the yellow pages (also known as white pages in Australia), and looked up her name. Called her and we remained in contact ever since. Interestingly, I have done the same with Balwant Singh. But of course, there's more avenues these days, i.e. Facebook.
Anyway, her family moved to Hong Kong a few years ago and it's been 2 years since we caught up, also during HOFEX 2007. I had a drink with her and hubby Richard on the night I arrived at Wooloomooloo at Lan Kwai Fong. And caught up with Sarah again the next day for shopping and we had beef noodle (below) for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment