A pleasant surprise when I received a call from Sarah in the morning asking if we could meet. Sarah & I go way way back, we were classmates since Secondary 1, and we have remained the best of friends. I was delighted to see her, and of course her new look - after getting her LASIK done a few weeks ago. It was about 11am, and I wasn't sure why I was so keen to make pancakes but we did. I showed her how easy it was to put all the ingredients together. We were supposed to have lunch, but we ended up eating the pancakes. Sarah asked if I would normally have pancakes for lunch... LOL... I didn't think about it till that evening, it was quite funny actually.
I hope to catch up with Sarah again, this time for a proper meal. :)
Cranky Dorkfest 2026 RSVPs are Now Open!
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment