Yup, my best friend from Melbourne visited me this whole week and I have been extremely happy. I have not seen Matthew for almost 8 years, and having him here in Singapore was very special to me. Matt's been a very special friend to me, I would forever be grateful that he took me in so unconditionally for 2 weeks when I was 'homeless' in Adelaide. I moved out of Keswick & had not found another place to stay & my term had already started. Not only did he put me up, he also had to put up with my nonsense of telling him off for spending his money on the TONS of CDs that he just kept buying; the amount of fizzy drinks (Coke) that he consumed daily; the food that he ate (lack of); etc. Yes, he put up with my nonsense. He truly deserves the BFF title (Best Friends Forever).
(Below) Here's an old picture of us - 8 years ago, when I visited him in Melbourne. I stayed with him for a week. (YES, he put up with my nonsense again!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment