Retail Therapy at our doorstep. I bought these plants from the Agricultural Salespeople when they dropped in yesterday before lunchtime. Bought quite a few actually - 2 pots of Kaffir Limes; 1 regular Limes; 1 longitudinal typed of Limes (similar to Kaffir Limes as pictured on the left); 2 different types of chillies; and 1 pot of peppercorns. Luckily, Sathees was around to translate which otherwise, I would not have been able to get the ones that I have ordered. 
In the garden, the lettuces are growing quite nicely; the ginger plants are very healthy; the oregano, the sage, the coriander and the basil are doing just all right; the tomatoes are looking good; the corns are sprouting everywhere like the papaya plants and the curryleaf plants.
At the moment, we are eating a lot of jackfruits and mangoes. In fact, I could already see new mangoes on the trees again.
Cranky Dorkfest 2026 RSVPs are Now Open!
19 hours ago
1 comment:
When can we visit?
Post a Comment