Free-range eggs, finally!!!
Yes, these are the free-range eggs from our hensies - Fula, Tula, Sula & Agupy. I am not sure who is the lazy one here, I have four hens and I should have 4 eggs everyday! Com'on girls!!!
Yes, these are the free-range eggs from our hensies - Fula, Tula, Sula & Agupy. I am not sure who is the lazy one here, I have four hens and I should have 4 eggs everyday! Com'on girls!!!

Well, I can't force them to lay eggs everyday. But they should all be eggs-laying hens. I should put a pen and a chart out there in the garden. When they have laid the egg for that day, they could check the box for themselves - TASK DONE for the day --> COMPLETED.
I have not set any quota for the girls thus far, but I am hoping that each hen would lay an average of 20 eggs per month, we (as a team) will then work towards a higher productivity... say, 36 eggs per month by the mid-April.(emphasis is on TEAMWORK). Also, that is the Easter period lah.
I should be thankful that they are not on strike, as Bodhi likes to chase after them. Thus, the girls couldn't have 100% concentration on laying eggs. That is probably a good excuse... If only hens could talk... hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment