Saturday, 18 February 2006

I've made the picture as small as I possibly could, just in case some of you do not fancy the sight of snake. Click on the picture if you want to see the actual size of this photo.

Yup... there's a snake in our garden and it is almost 2 metres long. Alan was chasing after the snake, I was the photographer while Sathees was helping Alan.

Luckily, no one (including Bodhi, or Fula, Tula, Sula & Agupy) was attacked all this time when the snake was hiding in the enclosure for the water pump.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trev & John said...

Hey Otoko, you have inspired me:-)

Started a blogg for Johnny and I after seeing yours.

Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time in Sri Lanka. Look forward to reading more in the future.

Trev.

Ronald said...

Hi there Otoko! Thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for the encouraging comments.

I've just clicked on the snake pic and as a Brit, unused to such things, it looks a little scary. Is it poisonous?