What a nice surprise...
E dropped in to say Hi and brought a really nice Tuna for us. Both J & E have visited us regularly and I love them both. In fact, they are one of my closest friends in Sri Lanka.
It was interesting, as E came just as I was about to try out the new 100-300 zoom lens. Without seeking his permission(sorry), I got him to model for me some portraiture shots - I think the pictures are great, and he looks so handsome and so I-want-to-take-him-home-to-meet-my-parents kind of boy. Don't you think?
And since I have his pictures, I am going to find him a potential partner. E is 26 years old, his honesty and kindness are what any girl would love from a guy. He's focussed in his goals, I can envision many achievements in the coming years for him as he always has this constant craving for knowledge - be it a course that he attends, a skill that he has picked up, from a book he's reading or even from watching a TV program.
E is a down-to-earth young gentleman, but radiates shyness at the same time, this is probably why I am hoping that a nice girl reading my blog would come forward and email me a brief intro of yourself. Don't be shy to write to me and ask me for more info.
I also need to let you know that this is just an introduction, the rest is up to both of you.
Cranky Dorkfest 2026 RSVPs are Now Open!
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment