Bodhi is now 40 weeks old, she has matured a lot and more obedient. She now knows that she is not supposed to be inside the main house area, and so if she does sneak into the house pretending she doesn't know anything... we would say "No, Bodhi out" and she would usually make her way outside without too much struggle.
I remember she used to run around the house, making the houseboys chased after her. And she would hide under the bed, under the coffee table, etc. etc. But she is way too big to go into hiding now...lol
I haven't got her weight and height, too heavy to carry her and she wouldn't stay still to have her height taken. I will eventually but thought I put a picture of her up - missed her alot since 13 July when I left Sri Lanka.
Cranky Dorkfest 2026 RSVPs are Now Open!
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment