i just noticed that outside our gate, our neighbour has this fascinating soursop tree, and they are fruiting nicely. I have always liked soursop, and they are pretty cheap here in Sri Lanka. I can usually eat the entire 2 kg of soursop in ONE seating. You know what happen a few hours later, just don't fight with me to use the toilet. LoL
I did something interesting today... I used some of the empty yoghurt 500g plastic containers (I consume 2 tubs per month) and place some young chilli plants (Twilight variety, as pictured below) in each container. I then gave them out to a few of my neighbours. I found out that it was called kochi in Sinhala.
2 comments:
Hi Stephen Otoko!
Do you still remember "CARROTS, EGGS, AND COFFEE BEANS"?
I didn't found you last year. I tried to click your profile's link in your comment left in my post many times. But this link was not available. I forgot you as from those days.
And today I type "Stephen Otoko" on Google, I found you on LinkedIn. Then I type "StephenOtoko", I found your blog.
Thank you very much for your praise and your visiting, again.
The following is my home page. You can find my blogs, orkut (orkut.com) profile and others there.
http://hoanlee.googlepages.com
Take care,
Hoan Lee
I forgot to say that you are a good amateur photographer because you took good photos.
Post a Comment