Friday, 21 December 2007

Here's an update about our garden...
Some of the coriander plants like the one above have seeded and I am hoping to let that part of the vegie garden be filled with corianders. All of us love coriander, so why not?

Rockets have grown really well in the pots too, they were first planted mid-October and we have added them to our salads and our pizzas. Fantastic taste, and you can't beat the freshness of having them straight from the vegie garden.

Also, the Dill have actually grown very well. But I must confess that I still haven't found a recipe that I like to use them yet. Anyone with recipes that I can use the dill, please send them to me.

Last but not least, we have temporarily constructed climbers for our passionfruit garden, using handmade coconut husk braided ropes. Rs 90 for a roll of 100 metres, I think. Look at Bodhi sitting there posing for the camera. What a sweetie. :)

No comments: