Friday, 20 March 2009

A bit about our neighbourhood...
We are staying only a stone's throw from the NorthEast Line (NEL), Boon Keng Station is less than 400m from our place. Our preferred mode of transportation, which basically takes us around 20-30 minutes to get to anywhere, as we are pretty central.
The market & food centre so conveniently located, next to the train station as well. Alan & I would normally have our breakfast here. Lots of stuff to choose from, but the must-have would have to be the fresh soya bean milk or curd from Bi Bi Soya Bean.
The junction where the main Serangoon Road is, and I am snapping the picture from Boon Keng Road. The road where you can see the double-decker bus is Towner Road, just walk down about 400 metres and you will get to our place. You can see the Central Sikh Temple below, just across the road.
Alan & I were lucky enough to have seen our first Sikh wedding ceremony on our first week at Towner.

No comments: