Friday, 19 September 2008

Orchids in our garden at this time of the year...
We have recently added 3 new varieties, the regular purple (not pictured), the darker purple (above) and the white orchids (below)

The lighter purple orchids are just about everywhere in our garden, nice to look at. I hope the three new varieties will add more colours, I am currently hoping to get either yellow or red orchids for the garden.
Various types of heliconia are thriving in our garden too, sprouting vivid colour and they definitely remind Alan & I of our time in Bali.
 
Look! I have tied some smaller light purple orchids on the frangipani trees. Hopefully, they will add grow well around those bare areas.
I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have caught these pictures of raindrops early one morning, after the rain...

Rasika has started to grow new stuff for the garden.
Abandoned honeycomb... 

No comments: